Hello,
I signed up with babycenter.com a few days ago to get pregnancy updates – I just got my first one…
“Hello, Dennis!
..… If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details…….”
I signed up with babycenter.com a few days ago to get pregnancy updates – I just got my first one…
“Hello, Dennis!
..… If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details…….”
(I did not add the emphasis)
I know that the vast majority of their clients probably are women, but when I registered there was a check box next to the phrase “I am a Dad.” Being a Dad, I checked said box. However, babycenter.com still wants me to consider the idea of taking a gander at my uterus.
Granted, I am not a doctor. But I have to admit I don’t believe I have that particular organ. But babycenter.com persisted several paragraphs later
“…Before you got pregnant, your uterus was the size of a small pear. By this week, it's as big as a grapefruit….and your blossoming breasts are straining the seams of your bra.”
“…Before you got pregnant, your uterus was the size of a small pear. By this week, it's as big as a grapefruit….and your blossoming breasts are straining the seams of your bra.”
Well, I’m just not going to worry about it. At this rate it will be pretty obvious where my uterus is in a matter of weeks and I’ll deal with it then. Blossoming breasts might be a tad more problematic – I’ll have to keep an eye out for that.
Nevertheless, despite my changing body, NBC no longer has webbed fingers or toes, and is just over an inch long. He/she is also just now beginning the fetal period. Here is a picture that babycenter says represents NBC. It reminds me of a cartoon evil genius hypnotizing somebody.


Gotta go, babycenter has some shopping ideas for me.
“This Week's Activity:
Buy some new bras and undies.”
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-10-weeks_1099.bcread_more=1&scid=mbtw_preg10:375&pe=2Uy1F1e
No comments:
Post a Comment